Reggae laserdiscs

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Re: Reggae laserdiscs

Postby Novice » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Nobody left at Christmas, some people couldn't access their account but no one left but I'm sure you're opinion is as moveable as Trump when it comes to believing some hogwash about really good and fun discussions on here considering there haven't been too many, perhaps a handful at best, when compared to days gone by. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes if you think what you have witnessed recently was "abrasive."

I don't need cannabis to display symptoms of psychosis, I've done just fine displaying them without it. I haven't smoked in almost 20 years and when I did I handled it QUITE well while I did until I recognized that it was not for me anymore because I don't like feeling a fog. My underlying issues would have eventually come to light to cause other problems as well. My brother does not share all of my traits in reference to recognizing what needs recognition. You're still wrong about your idiotic opinion about psychosis because it is emotionally based and not rational and I was slightly irritated at the time that I could not go on the board and tell you as much but I guess it's for the best since you seem to be the type to take your ball and go home when someone scores a goal despite your best efforts to move the posts every other time you post...all puns intended!

Each head is different, some might get psychosis some might not, there is no one size fits all diagnosis. I can't smoke, it would do more harm than good at this point for ME because my head is a little off for a multitude of reasons and those reasons will cause problems. Other people I know could probably smoke for the rest of their lives and be quite sane and fine. Certain strains might cause problems for some and not others and so on and so forth but to say it's just this or that is unrealistic.

Anger, threats and name calling are not going to go away because you suppress them, they are only going to grow more dense and heavy and have more momentum to it when it eventually does come out. Yea it's nice to have it "disappear" because we feel better or safer or whatever but it's an illusion. Enjoy it while it lasts because eventually reality will rear it's head and you'll end up looking stupid wondering how this happened.

Oh and give trophies to every kid so they don't feel bad for losing because that will work out great too and don't ever let them feel anything "bad" because then they will be well adjusted adults who don't act like spoiled brats.

Everyone is happy you feel "able" to return considering nothing was stopping you but your own decision, unless you genuinely felt threatened that a guy in his 60's (I think JB?) from California was going to harm you because of a damn message board....

Facebook is a terrible way to keep in contact with anybody and there are/were a 100 alternatives so that excuse is as ridiculous coming from your mouth as it is from Mark Zuckerberg. Take the pictures out of facebook and it would have failed or wouldn't have gotten off the ground in the first place. You know who likes pictures that much, little children, with picture books because the adults can do it without the pictures.
Remember back in the day when people had those pictures they'd put on slides of their vacations or whatever and then they'd show you on the projector to the absolute boredom of all involved except the idiot running the projector oh his uninteresting pictures...yea that's facebook except that everyone gets to be the idiot behind the projector.

-Me-
Novice

Postby capullo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Remember back in the day when people had those pictures they'd put on slides of their vacations or whatever and then they'd show you on the projector to the absolute boredom of all involved except the idiot running the projector oh his uninteresting pictures...yea that's facebook except that everyone gets to be the idiot behind the projector.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
capullo

Postby Ranking Glasses » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Novice wrote:Nobody left at Christmas, some people couldn't access their account but no one left but I'm sure you're opinion is as moveable as Trump when it comes to believing some hogwash about really good and fun discussions on here considering there haven't been too many, perhaps a handful at best, when compared to days gone by. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes if you think what you have witnessed recently was "abrasive."-Me-

Yes, someone said they were leaving just before Christmas. Just like Bunny Lee said that anything Peter Tosh could do Derrick Morgan could do it better, comma or no comma. I'm not sure what you mean because I was here in the old days as Ray and lasted pretty well. I had plenty of run-ins with people like Zoki and some great discussions with people like Sister Ali whom I went on to meet in person.

I wasn't referring to you with regard to cannabis psychosis or the anger or the majority of the abuse. However, on the basis that I probably have more good years behind me than in front of me, I simply don't have time to read your lengthy posts.
Ranking Glasses

Postby Dread Archive » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:49 pm

When someone is educated to write like an author, it takes them ages to get to the point because they are setting the scene & vibe. It shows the writer to be educated putting in lots of scenarios like we didn't catch the point the first time. So what's the point if you are writing a novel.
Dread Archive

Postby Ranking Glasses » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Should be limited to 280 characters like Twitter.
Ranking Glasses

Postby Novice » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Why don't we just limit it to facial expressions and nothing else and we can just call it Twitcher.

No one is educated to write like an author, they are educated in grammar, vocabulary and various "techniques" that happen to be prevalent or dominate at that point in history/culture and other such technical exercises. As far as taking ages to get to the point, I assume you mean the point of being an "author," and then you lost me with "because they are setting the scene & vibe," perhaps you could clarify that part.

It doesn't necessarily show an author to be educated by putting lots of scenarios. It might show them to have an imagination and the ability to analogize things and it might also show that he/she is cognizant of the fact that different people understand things in different ways or may need a different way of explaining, hence the multiple scenarios. However when you say "like we didn't catch the point the first time" sounds either like you are saying the multiple scenarios are helpful or you are saying it tongue in cheek in that the point has been made so no need to flog a dead horse. Could you clarify that as well.
The point of writing a novel is an elaborate exercise in ego stroking, massaging, nurturing, protecting and any other adverb you can think of. It's just that when it is interesting we excuse the egotistical exercise and even praise it as art and literature and the like but if it is boring or tedious or mediocre or irritating we can then see it for what it is, somebody liking the sound of their own "voice"/words and basically ego tripping, albeit in a very long, drawn out, premeditated way.

Also they could just like telling stories because you know, they can be fun.

-Me-
Novice

Postby Dread Archive » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:44 pm

A Book Of Contradictions.
Dread Archive

Postby Novice » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 pm

And stop lying, you have nothing but time to read my lengthy posts Raymond, and don't mention Zoki to me, though we are/were friends and I don't have anything bad to say about him personally and we've exchanged goods in the past, I've always maintained his posts were the most aggressively tedious and boring things for me to have to endure and boy did they get plentiful during my hiatus taken back in 2003. They would drive me bonkers with the endless pictures and diarrhea of the keyboard and that torturous thread with Penny Reel. But again, top bloke and lots of tunes and pretty intelligent but I'll be damned if he didn't do everything he could to disprove it. Our birthdays are even 1 day apart and I must say, if my posts are half as irritating to people as his were to me then I sincerely apologize but will give you the same advise I took, I either ignored them or just muscled through them with this :roll: look on my face. There were a handful of times where he was serious and they were glorious, if only for the relief it gave to the bottomless pit of drivel he could spew and nothing upset him, except for that one time talking about the Bosnian genocide he got pretty riled up towards someone.

Sis-Ali was of course a crowd favorite, she was lovely and always pleasant to have around and she is a Pisces I believe, you met her but did you know that?? I bet you didn't.

Like Me said, all 1001 sound alike black ark tunes Lee Perry could put out, Bunny Lee could do it better with his 30,000 flying cymbals tunes. So you know, potato-potahto or Comma-Coma.

-Me-
Novice

Postby Novice » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Dread Archive,

do you by any chance smell burning toast?

-Me-
Novice

Postby Dread Archive » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 pm

No, Just Tory Chat Bots.
Dread Archive

Postby Ranking Glasses » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Was this written for Me? Sorry I mean You:! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlO3DRR8UvE
Ranking Glasses

Postby Novice » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Now bear with me, Tory is the English version of the American Republican right?
And Chat Bots refer to automated "robots" of some sort on a Chat board or message board?
If everything I have said is correct so far..

Are you sure you're not having a stroke? Because if you are not, then perhaps I am....what are you on about maaan???

-Me-
Novice

Postby B&F Moderator » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:52 am

Ras Berry wrote:Oh, Mr Moderator - what are you doing? These are the last days of Rome and you're spoiling the flow!

B&F Moderator

Previous

Return to General discussion