Randall Grass on Shanachie Yabby You Project

Talk to your hearts content.....but keep it sweet! No record sales, live events listings or ebay labba labba.

Moderator: B&F Moderator

Re: Randall Grass on Shanachie Yabby You Project

Postby jah_vaults » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 am

Some Yabby you should again be released for 2018 record store day i hope.
CLICK THE LINK TO BUY more items NOW ADDED. Ska, Studio one, Rocksteady, Coxsone, Lee Perry, Treasure Isle, Dancehall, Digital, Dub, Roots Reggae & Ragga C.D.s & Vinyl http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jah_vaults/m. ... 4340.l2562
jah_vaults

Postby Peacemakeya » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:26 am

Greetings Reggae Lovers

Pulling this topic up from the back-menu as the click-counter indicate it will be hitting 40,000 views momentarily.

40,000 hits would hardly cause a blip on today's discordant soundscape but, this Yabby You reasoning it is the most populated topic on this site in many years and, IMO an insight that the Shanachie label was onto something 'strange and wonderful' when they titled this 3CD Collectors Box Set with significant booklet & artwork:

"The Strange and Wonderfull Story of Yabby You"

Hope there is still time in these perilous times for an unreleased Yabby You LP titled 'The Last Dub' (recorded at Channel One with Jackie Mittoo, Willi Williams plus the cream of the crop reggae pioneers) to see the light of day.

Producing real music nuh easy in this low-tide era ... anyone interested in supporting to preserve these records so they don't get lost to 'the shifting sands of time' ... please contact Yabby's estate thru myself, Pressure Sounds, Shanachie or the proprietors of this forum.

"Music is part of us, and either ennobles or degrades our behavior" - Boethius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzZabVWiYA&frags=pl%2Cwn

High-tide, low-tide, deceivers-divide, deceived deride, men-made religion lied, children-cried, many-died, world-fried, but we tried
Peacemakeya

Postby Carassius » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:03 am

i pm'ed you peacemakeya, maybe a fault in the system since my sent pm stays in outbox and not in sent items.
Please send me a mail at dubuphifi@gmail.com
Carassius

Previous

Return to General discussion